A routine annual physical tries to spot potential health difficulties before they become substantial problems. The Braverman Family Executive Wellness Program goes even further, including tests and procedures that typically are beyond the reach of a family doctor’s office.
Our executive wellness program is designed to provide a comprehensive head-to-toe assessment and wellness evaluation, all in a single visit. Our leading medical doctor will speak with you a few days before your visit to identify any special health concerns you have, arrange additional tests, and customize your agenda. You are the sole focus of select physicians, nurses, therapists, and technicians. Your personalized itinerary of exams, lab tests, and consultations is arranged for the most efficient use of your time.
Visit our website to learn more about what you can expect.
Standard tests include:
• Heart: An EKG and stress test to identify cardiac issues.
• Stroke: A carotid artery ultrasound.
• Cancer: For women, a mammogram and/or breast ultrasound to check for breast cancer. For men, a PSA screening to check for prostate cancer.
• Diabetes and other chronic illness: Bloodwork, lipid profile, and urinalysis to detect chronic illness like diabetes and diseases affecting the thyroid, liver, or kidneys.
• Lung disease: A chest CT scan to screen for early signs of lung problems.
• Bones and joints: A bone density test for osteoporosis
• Skin: Full-body dermatology exam.
• Fitness: Consultation with a physiologist to develop a personalized exercise plan.
• Diet: Consultation with a dietitian to create a program for healthy eating, customized to your taste, lifestyle, and personal goals.
At the end of the day, you and one of the program’s co-medical directors create an action plan to address any challenges and position you for better health. You leave with the confidence that you’re in command of your total well-being.
For more information, please contact me at 201-608-2363 or via email at [email protected].